Mike: I really hate that guy right there
Eric: I hate most people, I wanna rip his head off and eat it
Mike: Remember that one time you were with me and we were cutting in line and he was like “hey faggots get back to the end of the line”
Mike: like in sophomore year
Eric: *shaking his head* nah
idk who he is: He had the right because you guys were sophomores
Mike: He was only a freshman
Eric: Oooh nevermind
When Ted Bundy was three-years-old he lifted up the covers of his fifteen-year-old aunt’s bed as she slept and slipped in three butcher knives beside her. According to Ted’s aunt:
“He just stood there and grinned. I shooed him out of the room and took the implements back down to the kitchen and told my mother about it. I remember thinking at the time that I was the only one who thought it was strange. Nobody did anything.”
On December 30th, some time after Ted Bundy did this interview, he escaped from his prison cell.
Oh Ted, you manipulative bastard.
Mother and son comparison
Dylan shares Sue’s down-turned, sloping nose (though mom has more of a hook to the bridge of her nose in older photos so I wonder if she perhaps got a slight nose job?), the long pointed, strong chin, the sparkling smile with slightly deep-set crinkly eyes,
Eric Harris writes down a memo to get an anniversary card for his parents anniversary, April 17, 1998.
Eric the thoughtful
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)
all-star-aria lily(via rogeregg) —
Here, at 11:34 we can see what we think it’s John Savage running down the stairs. The time matches with the time that Dylan let him go from the library, which closer to the end of the shooting inside the library.
Description of Columbine shooting (via scuff-marks)
this is Eric shopping on April 20th, before the massacre.
So this is my Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris Columbine Shooting master post. Higher res images of common pictures, and hopefully a couple newbies haven’t seen before. Featuring the aftermath and during. Enjoy.